Last updated: June 22, 2020
- SCI-FI Camps: Camps are cancelled. Full refunds will be processed in the coming days. We will be posting some fun, backyard science projects on our website, Facebook page and Youtube channel that the whole family can enjoy. Our video series "What's New @ the U" will take kids behind the scenes at USask and see the cool work our researchers have been up to. Kids will be given the opportunity to submit questions via our Facebook page. Selected entries will be put in a draw for some super cool prizes. See you next summer!
Diefenbaker Centre Camps: All in-person camps are cancelled. They are offering a Virtual Diefenbaker Spy Academy for campers ages 7-9 and 10-12! This week-long, half-day program will include live, interactive components as well as independent activities for campers to complete. Each morning, campers will check in for a daily briefing, where they will be given their top-secret assignment, such as creating a cover identity, designing spy gear and learning how to analyze evidence. At the end of each morning, a team debriefing will give campers an opportunity to share their work and discuss the next mission!
- Drama Camps: Camps are cancelled. We know that this will come as an enormous disappointment, not only to your children and family but to the whole university community who look forward to having these young campers here with us on campus.
- Map Camp: Camps are cancelled.
Art Camps: Our Community Art kids’ summer programming is looking a bit different! While we are not able to offer any in-person art camps on the University campus and help to keep our community safe and healthy, we are offering online mini-camps for children 6-8 yrs and 9-11 yrs. These 3-hour sessions are designed to keep your children engaged in art while parents have a break! Please note that if multiple children from one household want to participate and engage with the instructor, then all should be registered.
- Ancient & Medieval Times: Camps are cancelled. Ancient & Medieval Adventures Camp will provide online programming to anyone who is interested free of charge. Please visit, like, and follow our Ancient & Medieval Adventures page on Facebook.
- USASK Rec Camps: The province has announced that children’s summer camps can begin on June 22nd. Unfortunately, we are not prepared to host USask Rec Children’s Activity Camps at this time. We hope to welcome children back to our activity camps for the end of July and into August, if feasible and safe. If we are able to offer Children’s Activity Camps in August, please know that they will not be the camps currently listed in our USask Rec Activities Guide or on our website and registrations will be limited. We will be required to make modifications and offer camps that are able to safely physical distance and follow guidelines set by the Saskatchewan provincial government. For the latest updates please visit: https://rec.usask.ca/about/covid-19.php
Are your kids looking for a summer adventure they'll never forget? We've got something for everyone!
From art, drama and music to nature, science and athletics, the University of Saskatchewan offers a wide range of educational fun under the sun for kids of all ages! From campus activities to field trips, your kids will get plenty of fresh air and exercise as they make new friends in our hands-on, creative learning environments. Our camp leaders are qualified instructors - with many of them being former kids' camps participants themselves.